Beautiful Egor (year:1999) [01/94] - "Egor004.jpg" yEnc (0/1)
Condoleezza
2004-06-16 11:50:58 UTC
Beautiful Egor from RSC (Russian Soul Club).

First Egor set from 1999 when he was 16/17 years old.
When publishing this set, they stated that Egor had invented
all the posing himself (and not the photographer) because
that's was his older (!) lovers liked to see.
°gö||um°
2004-06-16 12:44:47 UTC
Post by Condoleezza
Beautiful Egor from RSC (Russian Soul Club).
First Egor set from 1999 when he was 16/17 years old.
When publishing this set, they stated that Egor had invented
all the posing himself (and not the photographer) because
that's was his older (!) lovers liked to see.
Thanks condi! This boy reminds me of the boy in the beginning of that
k-ruso03 movie.

See ya,

-gö||um :)
Condi
2004-06-16 13:25:37 UTC
Post by °gö||um°
Post by Condoleezza
Beautiful Egor from RSC (Russian Soul Club).
First Egor set from 1999 when he was 16/17 years old.
When publishing this set, they stated that Egor had invented
all the posing himself (and not the photographer) because
that's was his older (!) lovers liked to see.
Thanks condi! This boy reminds me of the boy in the beginning of that
k-ruso03 movie.
See ya,
-gö||um :)
You are welcome!

I posted this Egor-retrospective a year ago to as, but I think, that
was before your usenet-time.
So, a repost here in poly.

The next days I will do a complete repost of the old rsc-pictures. On
their new website, they stated that they never plan to re-publish the
old pictures, so I will do it. Again, that's a repost. I have posted
this more than a year ago to as. In fact, it was my first
'posting-project'. Not the best [technical) picture quality, but cute
boys.
Stay tuned!
::Moviefan::
2004-06-16 13:59:22 UTC
Post by Condi
I posted this Egor-retrospective a year ago to as, but I think, that
was before your usenet-time.
So, a repost here in poly.
The next days I will do a complete repost of the old rsc-pictures. On
their new website, they stated that they never plan to re-publish the
old pictures, so I will do it. Again, that's a repost. I have posted
this more than a year ago to as. In fact, it was my first
'posting-project'. Not the best [technical) picture quality, but cute
boys.
Stay tuned!
Hello Condi,

I have a folder containing many (1783) pictures of Egor, but most are
named Gold Egor and the numbering isn't corresponding to yours.

I have already compared your post and the quality/size of your picture
is better... I guess I will have some work to do in that folder...

Thanks for sharing,

Moviefan
Condi
2004-06-16 14:42:40 UTC
::Moviefan::
2004-06-18 05:09:03 UTC
Post by Condi
The Egor-Gold-Files have been renamed. I have not downloaded them when
they were posted, as I have alot original ones (but not all).
The file numbering of my post may indicate that there are a lot of
gaps, but that's only the rusoclub-way of naming the files. The sets
are complete.
1999 -->old rsc-site
2000 --> gallery 1 and gallery 2 of worldboys (partly with new logo
(rsc.originalboys.com)), not more online
2001 --> gallery 3 of worldboys, but with rsc.originalboys.com-logo
(not more avaible)
2002 --> gallery 02 of their new site (still online)
2003 --> gallery 08 of their new site (still online)
Some history of rsc: started in 1999 (maybe in 1998?), and the Egor,
Kyril and Stas pictures became quickly floating through the net. After
the landslide-case, rsc's credit card processor (ibill) got panic
because some of the rsc-models were younger than 18 (but older than
16) and the pictures of Stas, Egor and Tikhon had to be removed
immediately. These were and are legal in Russia and most West European
countries, but in the USA this is considered as 'Child Pornography'.
Soon thereafter rsc restarted as worldboys, and then as
rsc.originalboys.
I have two more sets from 2001 (worldboys sets, but with rsc-logo): 5
and 7 (which means sets 4 and 6 are missing). Ping me if you want
them. They are no longer online.
And glad you like!
Hello Condoleezza,

thanks for all these explanations. If it is not too much trouble, I
would like to have these two sets of photos from 2001.

Moviefan :)